So, in lieu of my regular type posts, I am going to pass on an award I recently received. I love these signs of recognition from fellow bloggers. It tells me someone is seeing my posts. And, it is fun to get and fun to pass on.
Here's how this award works...
1. Thank the person who nominated you for the Award
2. Next nominate 15 Bloggers for the award and notify them (I think 5 is more reasonable)
3. Finally tell readers seven things about yourself
I would like to thank Kez, a caring lady with a heart for those suffering terrible diseases for this award. This month she will be championing organ donation and transplants.
You can read her at: Poetic Causes http://poeticcauses.blogspot.com/I am nominating the following 5 versatile bloggers:
1. Nona at http://gr8day2save.com/
2. Kim (Mimi) at http://thegrandmablog.com/
3. Christy at http://southernsassythings.blogspot.com/p/about-me.html
4. Diana at http://thenanadiana.blogspot.com/
5. Karen at http://fabgrandma.com/Seven things about me:
- I love chocolate (ha! no news there)
- I am a Red Hat Queen (Red Hat Society)
- Strawberry Twizzlers actually call my name..I hear them!
- I am a team captain for our local Relay For Life and a skin cancer survivor. (oops ,that's two)
- I like to do crafty things, but I am not real creative.
- Spring is my favorite season.
- Photography is my sometime hobby.