Today I received the Liebster award for the second time. Both were passed on by bloggers who have visited my blog and liked it. This is so rewarding and just blesses me so much to think someone out there in the world thinks what I am doing has worth! Thanks to NJ Housewife for thinking of me! Please make sure to visit her blog and give her a hug (comment)!
The Liebster award originated in Germany (Liebster in German means love or friend) to bring attention to blogs with 200-300 (I've heard both numbers) followers or less.
Now, I would like to pass this award on to some wonderful bloggers that I have found in my travels in the blogosphere:
- Macy Memoirs
- The Pink Home
- Kimba The Caffeinated Book Reviewer
- EmeraldFire's Bookmark
- Notes From the Second Half
Here are the guidelines for accepting the award:
- Show your thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.
- Reveal your top five picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
- Post the award on your blog.
- Have fun and share the blessings!
- Save the Liebster image to your computer and upload it to your blog.
While you are out there hopping from blog to blog, be sure you take a minute to become a follower and to leave a comment for her. I can't begin to count all of the blessings I have received from fellow blog writers and readers since I began posting as GraceinAZ! It just makes my day and fills my heart with joy when I read your notes and laugh with your comments! Thank you!