Imagine my surprise when I opened an email from one of my new bloggy friends with this fun "Tell Me About Yourself" Award! (Thanks so much to Sandy at Learning to Walk Alone! Please pay her a visit and follow her blog!) Me, who never wins anything much. It so brightened my day! I had to get busy selecting 15 others to send it to. How on earth would I decide which, of all my favs would be the ones on whom to bestow this honor.
Here are the rules for receiving this award:
1. I must tell seven things about myself.
2. I must pass the award on to 15 other bloggers.
Seven things to know about me:
1. I am a Born Again Christian.
2. I am a Red Hat Queen, known as Queen Whoopti-Do in my Red Hat circles.
3. I am Grandma to eleven wonderful grandchildren.
4. I have a pilot's license (not current) to fly a Hot Air balloon.
5. I love to take photographs of windmills.
6. I used to pride myself on being neat and orderly, but something went terribly wrong. I am still looking for something to blame it on besides me! LOL
7. I am a chocoholic!
Here are the 15 blogs I'm passing this award to, listed in no special order, 'cause they are all special:
10. Royal Legacy
13. Just Breathe
14. King's Daughters
More rules: Each person who received this award must write seven things about themselves and then pass the award onto 15 other bloggers. To copy the award logo, right click, click on copy, the go to your new blog post and click paste. I hope you have as much fun with this as I did!